Thread: cash or tourny?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: cash or tourny?

Well I believe right now i can make a living from poker, i guess cause i still live with the parents =*/ I mean, even the pros used to live at home! I think the pros have won a big tournement, got their bankroll, and now they're sitting on such a comfy couch that they can afford to take the swings involved with the cash games... me on the other hand, i can't take a downfall, like the last time i lost AA, KK, AK, AQ (fullhouse to quads) all in one day. then not only that, the dealer screwed up my ak cause the ace fell off the table, so i ended up with k10, and ended up playing anyways cause of small blind and lot of callers, and ended up losing the hand to a kicker problem to kq limper. I got so frustrated that day, well the next day my bankroll went to 0. 10 -20 holdem, with a bankroll of 2000,,, just wont do it, i learned many times!

Well, I believe I'm a good poker player, in terms of playing the game and how to play the cards, and putting opponents on cards, i know all that. My trouble is tilt. I go on tilt. I guess I didn't really have a bankroll to afford 10-20 in the first place.. but whatever, i had to play. So basically i quit the cash games, cause anything lower than 5-10 i think is pointless and stupid playing cause of chasers.

so now i play only online sit n gos with 10 dollar buy ins.. and i'm really good, i average about 2nd, making about 30 dollars a day and cashing about 600 per month worste case scenario. Well i guess i live at home with parents so it's okay for now.. but sit n gos are just so easy, just wait till u get blinded out and make a few steals here and there to stay in, and u're almost always guarnateed 3rd... my opinion. but yeah, to make about 600 a month is really my goal. and this time, i'm not going back to the cash games!