View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Official Review Thread, Willd $4/180

14. I usually just fold preflop. As played I like it
55. I pretty much always cbet here and probably fold to a raise
63. Bit frisky pre but I like it I guess, in a $4 I don't think you really need to play these pots at these blinds with your stack since the steal doesn't add a lot to your stack and it is often a tricky hand to play post flop
74. Might be inclined to check call the flop then fold to a second barrel. As played after 2 callers I would fold to any action
76. I'd raise 575-600 or less since it does the same job and costs less chips (like hand 108)
82. Good fold, vs adept villains i'd 3 bet very wide here obv, vs your avg 4/180'er I think it's an easy fold since there are a lot of passive monkeys
95. I fold the turn
96. I fold pre, as played fine
99. I like it
120. lol, I like it
128. I call pre
130. I raise more pre, like 3.5k
142. I don't mind flat calling his raise, pretty gay hand
143. Pretty close, I guess if KTs is in his range then good call
148. I probably lead the flop and fold to his c/r or double barrel the turn (meh you lost less chips than I would have [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
149. I bet the turn
160. I fold to his 3 bet -- I very much doubt you are getting 3 bet with a hand worse than KQs. As played I probably check fold the flop though I suppose the stop and go isn't too bad.
161. I fold the flop, as played probably bet the turn, river is fine obv.
162. Read dependant, in this tourney I lean towards fold
164. Prolly just shove but its fine, obv calling a raise
168. Woulda preferred to have shoved the AJo a few hands ago than this, although this shove is actually ok since he is raising every hand and there is no players behind you
178. Don't like attacking the big stack as well as the SB liable to stack off (not to mention the other two shorties), I just fold pre
188. If it checked to you I would have checked behind due to the BB cold calling the 3 bet, with the mini bet, I flat call it. I really don't like the shove
196. You can just flat call since 55 doesn't really flop well when called. I like the flop check but bet the turn
198. Prolly just fold pre but I like it
220. I just fold pre again. I like it as played
221. Again, I tend to prefer a flat call here, I raise to something that is at least 10k if i'm 3 betting though, not a lot is folding to 8k and you don't exactly want action.
227. Cbet, he has missed this a lot and you won't get bluffed a whole lot. It's not a great turn to raise but I still put him on not a whole lot so probably do raise [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
234. In a raise 1 caller line pre, I always always cbet when an ace flops
238. I shut down on the turn
240. I like
247. Bah, probably fold pre, don't mind a squeeze here but calling seems bad since they are both pretty short for a raise that size. As played fine
256. 94o might be a good spot to give him a walk. It's fine though
257. I like
259. Nooooooo fold pre or shove if you think he's doing that a bit too light. Calling is bad
265. I probably just fold since he's looking to get it in fairly soon
272. Again I fold preflop, as played fine imo
280. lol, I might fold after the 3rd bet but I suck heads up so it's probably ok

Overall I think you play way too good for a 4/180 and should move up or something. Also I don't claim to be any sort of authority on MTTs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Congrats on winning