View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Organizing a project to determine which sites are legit or rigged

[ QUOTE ]
I started reading along with the post until people started bashing back and forth so I’m not sure how much of what I got was legitimate, and how much of it was just common internet forum junk.

From what I got nineinchal was talking about starting a type of statistical internet database to determine wither or not a said internet poker site was legitimate or manipulating players into forking over cash.

It sounds like a good idea, but I think his scrutiny was a little diminutive. I’m not trying to under mind nineinchal in anyway; I just think that putting tougher an online database to give players that know about the database an edge over players that wouldn’t know where to look for the database is a little unjust.

Wither or not online gambling is legit or not is a topic we could bicker about in forums for life times to come, or we could just all around say [censored] it and really do something about it… That’s just what I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly stitch, I just want to divide the legitimate from the crooks; whatever that may entail.

I believe the body of knowledge will come from various sciences such as math, statistics, economics, computer science, forensics, accoutning, auditing, logistics, to name but a few. Sorry if I left anybody out, feel free to chime in.