View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 09:25 AM

Default Re: Organizing a project to determine which sites are legit or rigged

My post wasn’t really about satisfying one side of the fence as to the legitimacy of online poker sites RNGs.
It was about common guidelines that internet sites HAVE to follow if they are going to provide gambling/wagering services. (And the possibility of implementing stricter guidelines for poker.)

My point is simply that if the topic is so “up in the air.” Then wouldn’t it benefit both sides if there where a stricter legal medium?

Not even a legal system because that’s even a little extreme. The only reason I say “legal” is because that’s what worked for Nevada.

Hell even something like “PokerNanny” or the approval of some company or organization that dose nothing but proves the legitimacy of online poker.

“Play at our site because we are up to code on all legal standers.”

Or

“Play at our site because we are NPSW approved.”

And “I like to play at this site because they are up to code on all legal standers, or they are NPSW approved.”

That would give ammo to the ““pros”” in so that they could say something like “You’re a dummy because that sites up to legal code so they can’t be cheating.”
As apposed to “You just don’t like playing online because you’re not good as me.”

I’m sorry; I’m just thinking solution as apposed to complaining…