View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Recurring dreams

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I frequently have the "I'm in some class and just realize that I did no work the whole year and now it's all due zomg" dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have that same kind of dream once or twice a year. Usually for me it's that I forgot I had enrolled in some class and now it's either at the end of the term or maybe we just passed the first exam when I realize I haven't been going and don't even remember where it is. And I'm 31 now, haven't been in college for years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this dream too, but with an agonizing twist: I JUST BARELY don't have enough time to completely the task. For example, I have an exam in 4 hours that I would normally need 10 hours to prepare for, or I have 3 minutes to make it to a class that I would normally need 5 minutes to sprint to. In my dream I am always frantically trying to complete the task as best as I can (maybe I won't get an A but I can pull off a C), and then I wake up really stressed out.

I have this dream every month, every other month, something like that. I haven't been able to find any patterns though on when I have them.

-bigbootch