View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 05:45 AM

Default Re: Raising War with KQs in the SB

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone explain why you wouldnt fold preflop here? From what ive read, KQ, suited or not, is not a great hand to be cold calling 2 with preflop, and i have generally found this to be true from experience. He says no reads so its not that he knew he would be in a multiway hand. I would fold here preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

look at the stats on villains. they should indicate that the people already in the pot play alot of hands and two of them, including Button who raised, raise ALOT preflop. These guys also probably give good implied odds postflop although our position is unfortunate but we are sooted [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Hero's hand is good versus their range and doesnt mind a multiway pot.

[ QUOTE ]
MP2: 56/1.3/0.7 after 77 hands
CO: 39/34/0.7 after 494 hands
Button: 44/14/1 after 190 hands

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
BB is aggro ... but in a solid way IMO ... his 3bet OOP should give you concern if you make TP

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. His 3 bet is much more troubling than the first raiser's....atleast we get to see that Button doesnt cappit which helps with putting him on a hand (eg probably not a super premium AA-QQ, AK)