View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 04:57 AM

Default Micro / Medium Stakes

Hi, after reading for my first post i would like to get some point of view from other players.

To introduce i would like to say i am a winning player on 0.5/1 6max NL stakes. For some reasons i cashed out almost 99% of my roll and had to start over again with like 30$ left.So i started to grind from the .05/.1 6max NL and ...
The fact is i can't win [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . After 4 deposit (4X 30$) i loose again and again (some bad play from me i must admit , raises no respected on those table , almost no bluff possible , etc...)
I tryed to play more ABC poker (since no bluff allowed , and on those table you have to show the best hand to win on showdown) -> work a bit well But winnings are slow and bad beats / variance cover the gains.

This my appears idiot but "It is possible to be a correct winner on medium stakes while being looser/mediocre on micro" ? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I am confused and loose slowly the confidence i got in 3 months of succes in medium stakes.

(To clarify i dont really want to afford a starting bankroll for .25/.50 stakes (at least 600$) )

Any advices ?