View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
NTB, sorry to hear about the loss. This grinding hottie sounds interesting, and so does your fear of getting shanked by crazy gangs. U ok down there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tx. Spent about 5 days with my friend who lost the gf. Hes recovering well.

Grinding hottie was a nice distraction for a night.

Worries about getting shanked by gangs are RISING rapidly though!

Ex GF is now completely deranged and last night showed up at my flat (with another girl inside of course). I refused to open the door and she went mental smashing in my windows and threatening to kill us both. The police arrived, eventually, an hour after being called. She got the Thai equivalent of a restraining order put on her by the Police Captain but the price of that was that I had to agree to pay for the damages.

Thailand can be awesome, but folks! There also be some bad [censored] here too. Be aware and protect yourself! In this case it turns out I was smart AND unlucky at the same time. After it was all sorted out, I was havng a cigarette with the police SGT and he told me I was smart for NOT going outside and restraining her because as a foreigner it would have bought me [censored] of trouble and that was probably her objective. He said I was unlucky by being a foreigner because if I was a Thai man, I could have gone outside and beat the everliving [censored] out of her, once she started destroying property, and the Police would have done nothing except remve her from the scene.