View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 02:08 AM

Default Re: 25-50 6 max deep stacks on Stars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, like ANSKY said, this is a golden opportunity to help make changes. Anyone who doesn't play as high as 25/50 please do not comment, because your clogging a very valuable opportunity for the site to cator to its true clientelle. The extra rake at the higher levels makes up for the fact that there may be less players there, and lower limit players on the site come and go, but the 100/200 guys remain a steady stream of income. Thanks Ansky for calling out all the "railbirds and retards," suggesting things like Chinese poker, Badugi, or ideas for contributions to charity, because none of us wants to waste these ideas when we could have deepstacked heads up 100/200 tables instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't. that's just ridiculous. i have no idea how many people in this posting requests in this thread are grinders or even actually play alot, but you def. don't have to be a 25/50+ player to be "true clientel." there are plenty of 1/2-5/10 and 10/20 players who contribute WAY more rake to PStars.

and as far as people suggesting Badugi, and other games like that, good for them. some of you may have forgotten, but it's possible (and some people, much like myself) make a living playing poker through games other than NLHE. adding more games for weak players to play just adds another game i can play to pay my rent.

keep your stupid posts to yourself, maybe type them in notepad or something and read them alone sometime when you're bored.

i agree w/ ansky to keep the way-too-far-out-there options out of the thread like Progimento's (which i'm sure was a joke, and it did make me lol because he's obv. a good player that contributes big rake). but there are good suggestions to be offered other than what to do about the NLHE tables.

thanks again daniel.

oh, and count me in for the suggestion to add more mid-level mixed games. it sucks having to either play either 30/60 or 500/1000 H.O.R.S.E

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you just got leveled hardcore.