View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Re: What do you think about Middle Eastern relations?

[ QUOTE ]

I'm no racist, I'd sex a girl from the Middle East.

[/ QUOTE ]

good luck, just dont come to egypt.

[ QUOTE ]

Sometimes I just wish the whole world would wake up tomorrow a completely new, civilized place. But as we've seen in Iraq, that just doesn't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Civilized to what standards? In egypt I have no fear of being mugged and killed like I do when Im in washington DC. A dark alley in cairo means that it will be harder to see where your going, not a death sentence.

Iraq is not a functioning state. It is in a civil war. If you remember history class a lot of uncivilized things happened in the "civilized" USA during our own civil war.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm reminded of a post here recently from a guy in NY that got a rock thrown at him and his dad by some black kids, which made him wonder if black people were, in fact, the most angry, violent, inconsiderate, etc, people there are. I think the Middle East really shows what angry, violent, inconsiderate people can act like. I mean, I haven't read the entire history of that region, but I'm pretty sure they've all been trying to kill each other since before America was founded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me that humanity as a whole has been trying to kill each other since day one. The only difference between a sunni killing someone in Iraq and a US soldier doing the same is that all of our civilized technology has been put into the latter. I guess you need to have a certain level of civilization before you can flatten entire city blocks with an airstrike. Those poor uncivilized bastards, they have to do it the old fashioned way.