View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Cover Letter / Resume Hilarity

LFS,

Welcome to the world of hiring.

I once worked with a really dumb chick who wrecked the English language. One of her greatest hits was saying "fruitation" (not a word) instead of "fruition".

So one night working late I was bored and logged onto Monster.com and did an all database search for "fruitation". Here is what I found:

[ QUOTE ]
Project included indentification and installation and/or modification of software currently utilized on both Developers and Production Systems (SAS Base & Intrnet, HTML, Java Scripts, FTP, SiteMinder & NT Security and SafeSource) on both Windows NT and UNIX platforms, assignment of step-by-step activities among departments, system staging and push to bring UAT project to fruitation on time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
A position where my many years of experience can come to fruitation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
My objective is to find a good company that will be as loyal to me as I will be to them. I enjoy not only seeing something that I helped create come to fruitation but also to completion.

[/ QUOTE ] (pretty sweet redundancy there.)

[ QUOTE ]
To be able to share in the fruitation of a company's accomplishments.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I process all accounting duties such as manageing the bank accounts, and filing quarterly sales tax and income tax forms. We work together to bring full musical compilations to fruitation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
A job where I am aloud (LOL!) to utilize my professional music expertise and related skills to bring the desired results to their full fruitation and to be able to recommend solutions that I have found to be have validity.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Filenes Inc.,Flex Rep/Manager Trainee-helped collect the “trouble spots” to fruitation and attempted to motivate other representatives to succeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
There is this deep inate need to make a contribution to a greater good. To follow a plan and then see it throught to fruitation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I like to get with a creative team and start with an idea and see it through to fruitation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I believe in completing jobs and will do that bit of extra to bring it to fruitation.

[/ QUOTE ]