View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Recurring dreams

Well for the last week the dreams have basically been me going from the city kahului on the same road that i take home every day, but all different kinds of [censored] happening. First time i was actually with some babes and having fun (wtf while running) so it was nice, but last nights one was [censored] wierd. There were like sharks and whales in the harbor water fighting, which i somehow went out into with on a boat, then came back in. I kept driving on the road yet again and there were massive boats outisde the harbor holding up a [censored] massive whale, and there were all kinds of fins and cut up [censored] from the animals on the road as well as small baby seals which i couldnt get out of the way of and ended up running over like a speed bump.

Another random thing that really has been occuring a bunch lately is plane crashes, and all kinds of bad things just randomly occuring, but specifically the crashes, where they just crash out of the sky, and im challenged to GTFO of the way before they injure me.

and lastly also ive been randomly getting in fights for no reason whatsoever, and not being able to fight back, and being just pumped by many many guys, and just feeling hopeless, then waking up feeling mad and saying WTF.

Of course, id love to list some other dreams that id be very pleased to have recurr, but thats another story. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]