View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Los Angeles: Things To Do And Places To Go

Does anyone have a good list of late night food options?

Personally I live in the Valley, and am close to Jerry's Deli which is great. I always get the Matzah ball soup (if you have never tried this soup, I highly recommend it. It's a soft ball of yummy goodness served in a chicken broth soup with some noodles). The Pastrami is good, and the California Sandwich (Bacon, Acacodo, Cheese, Turkey, and I think ranch?) is great as well.

Twain's is even closer, but the food there is absolute dogshit. Never eat there.

Wockano is the closest sushi place to me that's open late. It's decent, but not really worth the 15-20 minute drive. Does anyone know any other sushi places open late?
Katana (listed in my first post) is open til 11:30 or midnight, but I really would like to know of Sushi places open til 2am or later.

There are more options in West Hollywood. Toi is a great Thai place that is open til like 4am.

Bosanova is another great find. I think it's Brazilian cuisine? The pizzas are great. The plantains that come on the side of dishes are awesome. I personally like getting the Beef Stroganoff. Haven't had a bad dish here yet.

Pink's is open late-ish. I think it's open til 2am on weekends so that you can make it in time after the Bar's stop serving alcohol at 1:30.

Mel's diner is open late and kind of famous, but personally I think it's very over rated, and strongly prefer Jerry's Deli.