View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: No Homosexuality in Iran

[ QUOTE ]
All this freedom crap...can't american's just look in the mirror for awhile?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking everywhere is appropriate, including in the mirror.

[ QUOTE ]
Wasn't like 2 weeks ago some Senator looking for some gay action in the washroom only to find out that they have cops in there looking to stop that kind of stuff. Oh so they don't kill people in America, it just ruins your career and public image?

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy should not have been soliciting sex from strangers in a public restroom. There are plenty of gay bars or anonymous meeting sites or matchup services he could undoubtedly have found and used. I think people should have the freedom to use public restrooms without being hassled or solicited for sex by strangers. He was totally out of line and he is just paying the public price for it since he is in a job that places him under public scrutiny.

There are times and a places for everything and public restrooms are not the place for accosting strangers or making them feel uncomfortable or even potentially endangered, by propositioning them for sex. If someone did what he did in the stall next to me, I would have no idea that it was a "code", and I would feel threatened and think that the guy was probably a nut and possibly dangerous. Keep your foot in your own stall and don't press it against mine you creep. I can't see why people are defending his conduct. If some stranger rubs your butt it is assault, right? Why isn't this also assault of some type (?) or something like that; he is making deliberate and uninvited physical contact.

Maybe he shouldn't have been arrested but he at least should have been kicked out and warned not to return. He would probably claim the foot contact was "an accident", but the hand motion under the adjoining stall sure wasn't. Well I guess it would be "an accident" if someone next to him stood up and stomped on his toes. Come to think of it, I think that would have been more appropriate then arresting him. Toe stomp hard (doesn't have to be a policeman; better if it's not), "apologize", then get him kicked out for not keeping his feet to himself.

There is no reason men should be subjected to crap like this any more than women should have to endure a subway masher or something like that.

Thanks for reading.