View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Banning shortstackers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is the smallest amount of power Ive ever seen go to someone's head

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure how to put this but CMAR is kinda a big deal. Hes is like the most level headed player and poster who selflessly makes well prepared strat post fo the benefit of all the others. I have never really seen anything from him that would lead me to believe that he enjoys banning people. Dont assume everyone is as much a doushe as you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saying things like he is "kinda a [sic] big deal" and talking about his posting record shows that you've missed the point. Whether or not someone posts well is irrelevant to a claim about their modding.

If saying nothing more than "this thread sucks" got you banned, just about every poster on this site would be banned. Not to mention whatever Ima got banned for. It appears (obv we cant know too much since the post(s) in question is/are deleted) that the ban had more to do with the fact that the offending post came in one of CMARs threads and/or the tension between shortstackers and fullstackers than the content of the post itself.

If you can provide a well reasoned argument (and not some appeal to irrelevant information) why this opinion makes me a "doushe", Im all ears.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a strategy forum. He offered no strategy just insults?

I thought a 1 day ban was kind of light.