View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Heroes Premiere TONIGHT, Sept. 24th

God this thread is a mess.

A few points:

The Legacy Virus was written as an AIDS thingy. It's not like it was an original thought. A lot of this stuff will seem derivative of X-Men because genetics is the only reasonable way to make super heros. Stuff like spider bites is fricking lame.

I still hate the cop. He is not a likeable character and every scene with him underscored that.

The Hiro stuff was horrible. I can't even begin to express everthing that was wrong. Mostly the contemporary english was just so jarring that you couldn't believe they were really in the past. (fwiw- my guess is that Hiro becomes what's his face)

Ando's has grown a super power to manifest his hair in totally insane fashion. I liked stuff, thought Hiro's dad was just too cliche and I'm not sure how "I will die tonight" turned into "Hmm, or I will just leave town".

The Claire stuff was good and the saving grace of the show. Flying kid was interesting if not obvious.

I hate introducing new characters and not showing us what was up with older ones. No Ali Larter makes Dids cry.