View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 07:27 AM

Default Re: Getting Max value on flopped set, FT 2/4?

This is the worst played JJ hand I have ever seen posted on any message board.

WOW!

Cap preflop and its not even close. The pot is either going to be 4-way in which case you have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE equity edge. If the pot isnt going to be 4-ways but 3-ways you get dead money in the pot by folding out the SB and your eq is still huge.

Preflop is so terrible I felt like banging my head into the table - and then you topped it by your flop play.

WHAT

THE

[censored]?

What the hell are you thinking man? You have the NUTS in a 4-way pot that was 3-bet preflop. Why the hell would you ever not raise and jam this flop?

What ever you were thinking on the flop has to stop instantly or you will never ever crush online poker. wow!

Ok I have bashed you enough. As played you need to raise the turn for value. BB has AA, KK, QQ, AK, AQ, AJ, KQ, TT, 99 and you are way ahead. Since its 3-way its an even easier raise.

[ QUOTE ]
My question is how bad did I butcher the hand trying to get max value. I was being passive wanting SB to call the bets thinking a raise would prob fold him out, because of all the PF action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell would you like to keep SB in for 1 bet when you can jam the flop and get 4 bets in on the flop and 2 big bets (at least) in on the turn?