View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:05 PM

Default Re: RakeReduction, why are you so cheap?

Wait, what? Sometimes businesses will do this, but it is certainly not a given. How happy would you be if an affiliate wanted to lower your RB?

From what I recall, they have no problem changing RB% when sites merge or change their RB policy. I have absolutely no problem with that, I do not expect an affiliate to lose money on me or anybody else.

If the 35% mentionned is a fact, then my request is, of course, unfair. I just wonder how the affiliates of the many posters that keep saying that their negative balance is not carried over manage under those conditions. I admit though that there is always the possibility that posters in these forums are lying about their affiliates practice (wouldn't that be a surprise!!!).

There is also the fact that I am being charged $20 in Visa transaction fees for a $600 deposit. I am probably wrong about this, but shouldn't I be paying for 27% of the fees? Hard to believe that Visa charges FT over 12% when it only charges me 3% if I make a cash withdrawal abroad.

Finally, I am not at all unsatisfied with the way RR operates, I just want to make sure that I am paying what I should and that I am receiving what I can expect.