View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Re: RakeReduction, why are you so cheap?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(I may add that it might be in your habits to cheat, rob or whatever you want to call it, but not in mines)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is where the problem lies. Just because you would not abuse the system does not mean others would not either. Fraud is a much bigger problem in the industry then most think. Abusing a cashback now system would not be fraud in most cases but it could certainly be used to abuse promotions if they absorbed the end of month negatives. The $4000 chargeback is an extreme example, a better example would be the large deposit or plasma TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you. I also mean that absorbing the expense a plasma tv generates would not be out of place as the player in question has been playing a LOT to afford the TV; and assuming the affiliate has grown big enough to be making a serious benefit from its players.

Of course it would be easier if we knew what a large affiliate such as RR gets back from FT. I am not asking for somehting the numbers show can't be done, I just want a fair share of what WE generate but nobody will tell us how much WE generate. This specially applies in this case because the 27% limit set by FT is VERY convenient for the affiliates but they could do a "gesture" by absorbing other costs.

That RR has been saying "it will soon happen" for almost a year now when asked about the freerolls (or any other kind of gesture towards their clients) without nothing really happening shows at best a lack of big, big enthousiasm about giving anything away.

Every bussiness deal needs to be renegociated when one of the partners show clear signs of suddenly having the best of it. Affiliates deals should not be an exception.

Notice as well the total silence from other affiliates in this thread when they usually are all over the place commenting everything and trying to pick up an extra player or two by promoting their own site.

Touchy subject, I agree.