View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 05:32 PM

Default Re: What do you think about Middle Eastern relations?

[ QUOTE ]
What do you think about Middle Eastern relations?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no racist, I'd sex a girl from the Middle East.

All kidding aside, as an American, I think my country's involvement in the Middle East is about as complicated as the human circulatory system. Getting involved was a horrible idea, not getting involved would have been a horrible idea, staying over there is a horrible idea, leaving would be a horrible idea.

Honestly, I'm glad it's not up to me, because I'd hate to have to make some of the hard decisions that, either way, end up killing people.

Sometimes I just wish the whole world would wake up tomorrow a completely new, civilized place. But as we've seen in Iraq, that just doesn't happen.

I'm reminded of a post here recently from a guy in NY that got a rock thrown at him and his dad by some black kids, which made him wonder if black people were, in fact, the most angry, violent, inconsiderate, etc, people there are. I think the Middle East really shows what angry, violent, inconsiderate people can act like. I mean, I haven't read the entire history of that region, but I'm pretty sure they've all been trying to kill eachother since before America was founded.