View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Cardrunners.com Membership

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have an opinion as to which is better between cardrunners and stoxpoker.com?

Stoxpoker is $20/month + $30 to start. So it is a bit cheaper but I don't know if their videos are as good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have both and Stox sucks. Perhaps it's just user error, but the resolution on their videos is very bad.

Add to the fact that their instructors are good, but not world class players (no offense LeatherAss) limits the value IMO.

Cardruners, on the other hand, has abysmal support and their DRM is teh ghey. I can only stream vids at this point as the DL'ed ones won't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the last couple months we did a complete technical overhaul at stoxpoker, re-produced the entire library, and brought in a camtasia guru to handle the production of videos, so hopefully any technical issues you were experiencing have been resolved. We've also added new NL and MTT staff and have bumped the video release schedule up a notch.

Basically, there are two stoxpokers. The old one was Nick's hobby project and a solid LHE site. The new one is an entirely different animal.