View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Heisenb3rgs Blind Defense Quiz

The LAGTAG. I would consider 3-betting the nit if he folds too much postflop or if my image is strong vs him.

3-betting vs the maniac and the 50/15 guy is terrible. Against the maniac who plays randomly postflop you shouldnt bloat the pot unless you have SD value and can call him down.

Against the other idiot you shouldnt 3-bet cuz you dont have an eq edge and you wont increase your FE.

I will bet vs all but the maniac.

The bet is most profitable against the nit as he is the one most likely to have a draw.

The 50/15 has a huge range

The LAGTAG would prolly have made more noise with a good draw.

The maniac never folds a better hand but pretty much has any2.

I would guess that my eq is best vs the maniac and then the 50/15 guy. The nits range is heavily biases towards high cards and he is prolly not creative enough to bet 77 here.

I dont think I would raise any of them. If the nit or LAGTAG bets they either have a worse hand or a better hand which isnt folding. The is true to a lesser degree for the maniac and the fish.

EDIT: I'd call vs the LAGTAG and the maniac. Fold vs the nit and the passive fish. I'd expect the LAGTAG to have A high or a counterfeited pp always when he bets here. Possibly the same hand as us.

I'd love a raise the most vs the maniac who will call any 2 and the nit who isnt creative enough to 3-bet a worse hand so I can easily fold to a 3-bet. Not sure about the nit tho, he might have Qx too often here.

EDIT: Raising the nit is silly. He isnt calling with worse hands often enough.

I am also not sure about the LAGTAG. I will likely end up just calling as I would hate being 3-bet.

The passive guy I'd call against as well, but it might be a raise/fold vs him as well.

I cant see why you would ever fold here. The only guy where it should be considered is the nit