Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: Questions

[ QUOTE ]
Well, if we're thinking about calling the turn after we've checked the flop through, then I would say no, we're not resigned to folding the turn after bet/calling the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

But I am thinking of calling the turn b/c of that particular turn card (and the fact that ep folded)...which is quite nice. If ep doesn't fold, and or if I don't get a good card (which I would guess is upward of 25% of the time) I don't think I am calling a turn bet. I see what you are saying though.

[ QUOTE ]
In the LAP does have air, then we actually want him to checkraise the flop, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess if we are committed to showing down. But if he has a spade, I doubt we have much of an equity advantage vs him on the flop..with him have a 15 outs a large portion of the time. Combined with the fact that I don't see us getting to showdown if a non A or T spade falls--which may be my problem. I am really thinking about this from a perspective that I am going to have to put in way more than 1 bet on average on the flop vs. some hand that may or may not have me beat, in a smallish pot where I won't make it to showdown often.

--Rico