View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Official review thread, ZJ123 1k win

[ QUOTE ]
I reviewed the first 200 hands so far.

Hand 73: Are you just betting to protect your hand because you figure he doesn't have an A? Are
you betting turn even if you didn't hit 9?

Hand 82: I raise this

Hand 88: Plan after calling flop? I would just fold to the bet.

Hand 105: Any particular reason why you cbet so small?

Hand 131: I typically lead flop. But a lot of people like c/c. I just feel that leaves you in a crap spot too often if you c/c flop and he fires turn.

Hand 133: i'm ok w/ iso preflop. Flop bet is fine, I'd just muck river, ur not good there 1 in 5.5 times, imo.

Hand 134: If you had a read, sure. But if BB is an unknown, I don't think he's usually squeezing.

Hand 186: Read?

Hand 190: I just lead the flop. You're right that you disguise your hand a lot, but I still think these guys aren't going to bluff @ this pot. It looks like your flop check faked gboro out and he put you on an outright bluff on turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

73: i was c/f if i didnt improve(at least the flop, i might of fired any turn), that board is just really ugly and hes short.

82: ya, i dont think a fold is crimnal and i open there a lot, but i decided to fold.

88: i have QQ here, do u mean another hand?

105: he was really bad limped almost everyhand and was very straight forward, hes never floating me or calling me without a pair, i def. continuation more against a good player.

131: meh, i think betting is fine, and checking is ok. I mix it up, im not sure why i min bet turn, that was kinda stupid, o well

133: ya that was stupid, he played so straight forward, i made a lot of mistakes against him (donkey from AQ and Q3 hand)

134: BB is a good aggresive player, i believe its AK87 on stars and he we have some history, this hand seemed standard to me, though it might be a bit spewy.

186: not really lol, i know hes aggressive and good, and i dont have a real reason why i did it, just mix it up i guess. lol

190:Yeah this hand was pretty interesting, i got a PM from gboro after this hand. I pretty much decided before the flop came out i was going to check most flops, because of the aggressive good players to my left. And i new a c/r would get no respect, so i decided to take that line. And when it was checked around i obv had to bet turn.