View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: LHE: -35bb in 45 hands vs aggressive villain

******* Hand 45 ********
No, he doesn't bet/call anything here and then fold to a river bet IMO. In fact, I would have just called the turn.

******* Hand 36 ********
I will mix it up here as far as aggro goes. If i'm up against a dude who is 3-balling the BB a lot I'll just call in an effort to slow him down.

******* Hand 35 ********
I bet this turn about 1/4

******* Hand 34 ********
Meh is right. I'd be FOS if i didn't say i play this hand the exact same way sometimes, counting my 5/6 as pair outs. But who knows.

******* Hand 31 ********
I check this river 100% unless I think Qhi calls but give him any reasonable hand and you'll see that you either missed a bet vs. 22 like 1/200 or it's just a BS hand.

******* Hand 25 ********
100% standard for me.

******* Hand 24 ********
Also standard for me.

******* Hand 17 ********
c/c turn, c/c river.

******* Hand 10 ********
The crux of this hand is your decision to bet the turn. You bet to get worse to call or fold out better (though this is irrelevant w/Ahi HU because nobody folds a pair.) I c/c here because he can make a bad raise with a hand like J9, but my c/c says "yah i'm not folding". I c/f this river.

******* Hand 9 ********
A hi folds that river about as often as he mislicks. I say that a lot and it means that he folds when he misclicks. I hope you don't fold Ahi there.

******* Hand 8 ********
Go to war on the turn. You're going to get c/r'd by a lot of hands on that flop. Call and raise the turn.