View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 12:39 PM

Default what the [censored],

sometimes on like sunday night and monday i just stay home and when i do i like to either jack it to that pink-haired girl from lazytown or redtube. and this morning i felt like redtube and IT DOESNT WORK. THE PAGE JUST NEVER LOADS. SOMETIMES IT IS LIKE THIS AND IT MAKES ME SO MAD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

also, when my friend was [censored] up on soma and blackberry brandy (he seriously enjoys it) he asked me if i would rather be named horbo or shibby. i think the answer is fairly obvious, but i guess i'll make a poll.

<font color="white"> i predict horbo in a LANDSLIDE VICTORY </font>

how do i put where the poll goes. does it have to be at the end of the post or can it <font color="red">B</font><font color="orange">A</font><font color="yellow">A</font><font color="green">A</font><font color="blue">A</font><font color="purple">A</font><font color="red">A</font><font color="orange">A</font><font color="yellow">A </font><font color="green">A</font><font color="blue">A</font><font color="purple">M</font> <font color="red">R</font><font color="orange">A</font><font color="yellow">I</font><font color="green">N</font><font color="blue">B</font><font color="purple">O</font><font color="red">W</font> <font color="orange">S</font><font color="yellow">H</font><font color="green">O</font><font color="blue">C</font><font color="purple">K</font><font color="red">I</font><font color="orange">N</font> <font color="yellow">Y</font><font color="green">O</font> <font color="blue">A</font><font color="purple">S</font><font color="red">S</font> <font color="orange">I</font><font color="yellow">N</font> <font color="green">T</font><font color="blue">H</font><font color="purple">I</font><font color="red">S</font> <font color="orange">M</font><font color="yellow">O</font><font color="green">T</font><font color="blue">H</font><font color="purple">E</font><font color="red">R</font><font color="orange">[</font><font color="yellow">c</font><font color="green">e</font><font color="blue">n</font><font color="purple">s</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="orange">r</font><font color="yellow">e</font><font color="green">d</font><font color="blue">]</font> OH [censored] ITS ITALICS UP IN THIS BITCH! OH SHI--<font color="red">BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM O ITS MY [censored] RIZZY! AW SHEEEIT ITS THE [censored] RIZZY IN THIS BITCH! SUCKA SUCKA DICK YALL!!!!</font>