View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:09 AM

Default People Walk how they Drive.

I hate slow drivers with a passion. If they were driving slowly because that is the only speed limit their car does, well OK. But they drive slow because they are completely unaware of the rest of the world around them. The road is in existance only for them and their lame attempts to get from A to B.

Well yesterday I finally got out of the valley and came down to Verona only to be confronted with slow walkers. These are people who walk slowly. I actually think that they do everything slowly. They get up slowly. I imagine them taking a good ten minutes to perform the relatively simple act of getting out of the friggin bed. I have to step off the sidewalk to get around them, putting myself at risk of getting creamed by a maniac on a moped, (you never see mopeds going slow now, do you?).

But what is it when a bunch of slow-walkers meandle down the street five or six abreast?? I want to do bad things to these people. Bad, bad things. And I'm wondering if there is a connection between slow-walkers and not going to the dentist.

I got stuck behind a slow walker who was talking on her phone while she walked. I finally got to my car and got stuck behind a slow person trying to pay for their parking ticket. They then proceeded to ask for directions in a slow manner. I finally got out of there and immediately got stuck behind a slow driver talking on their phone. Yes, it was the same slow walker.

I hate slow walkers.