View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: ~~~ Official 2007 KC Chiefs Don\'t Totally Suck thread ~~~

[ QUOTE ]
They don't have any really easier home games besides Oakland.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying they're in midseason form. They've been a basketcase offensively until pretty much the 2nd half of this game. The hope is they get some confidence and some rhythm going. It happened last year.

No game at arrowhead is a gimme for the other team. I'm pretty sure the Chiefs have the best home winning % of the last 20 years or something. Can't find proof. If not it's close. You guys really think Denver or SD look that great right now that they're going to be huge favorites at arrowhead? They usually lose there, even in years when they win 13+ games.

Denver is a couple miracles from being 0-3. SD is one game away from losing their season and seems to be self-destructing. BTW I don't think we'll win at SD next week. Maybe make it close, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get beat pretty bad, just to be clear. I'd just like to see us play well.

Jacksonville and Cincy are beatable at home. By then maybe we start rolling a little, break the Raiders' hearts like we always do. Again there's a lot of hope here. But I don't think it's completely unrealistic like a lot of people who don't really know this team that well or watch their games seem to think.