View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: is anyone in highschool fair game?

well normally op i am hesitant to talk about my high school years because i feel that that information is on a need to know basis and most of you don't need to know! but anyway i am in a good mood because my favorite fallout boy song just came on the radio so i will just tell you that when i see a senior holding hands with a freshman girl in the halls well i do not say anything to her but i am thinking that she is in for a big disappointment when he goes to college next year and she is left all alone to pick up the pieces. i would know because although mark and i are very happy when i was a freshman i dated a senior chad michaelson for two weeks before the homecoming dance and i thought he was very cool because he drove a purple honda civic with gold plated rims but let me tell you i did not think he was so cool when i found him making out behind the bleachers during band practice with my lab partner stacy daniels! well i don't know what else to say except i know i do not have to tell you who went straight to mr. ferguson on monday morning and asked to change lab partners =p