View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Why would online poker sites not rig their games?

Throughout this post I'm referring to discussions about poker being rigged in reference to the three largest and most reputable sites - PokerStars, FTP and PartyPoker.

Obviously, the chances of poker being rigged is much greater on a small and shady operation.

[ QUOTE ]
Second of all I have the experiance in playing live games and comparing them to online games and visually seeing the difference between realistic poker and rigged poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you are being a lying liar who lies.

In this previous thread it was conclusively proved that you do not have the ability to see "the difference between realistic poker and rigged poker."

[ QUOTE ]
Online poker is definately without a question of a doubt rigged,

[/ QUOTE ]
then provide some evidence.

[ QUOTE ]
As I have stated before I have seen the most mediocre players winning the most money online just because their account has a special boost mode on it.

[/ QUOTE ]
please provide how you knew an account "has a special boost mode on it"

[ QUOTE ]
If you dont belive online poker is rigged, than you must belive that all politicians are honest and there is no mafia, and everything in the world is on the up an up.

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[ QUOTE ]
SEriously do you think the sites would just be happy with the 3 dollars in rake, when there are millions of dollars moving around.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes... when the rake happens over and over, and they can make the most out of the game if it is fair and continues.

[ QUOTE ]
It is too simple for them to rig the games, and the fact that everyone has pokertracker makes it even more simple for them to rig the games because they can say look at your PT stats everything is normal.

[/ QUOTE ]
So everything is normal... but not normal?

[ QUOTE ]
I have also began educating everyone about online poker and telling everyone I meat that it has been proven that online poker is rigged to get more people away from the sites.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are being a lying liar who lies here. It has not been proven that online poker is rigged.

[ QUOTE ]
How simple would it be for them to hold in house players on the tables and put GOD MODE on those accounts ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Much easier than keeping those players to then never tell a soul about it.

[ QUOTE ]
How simple would it be to have at least 1 house player ( diffferent account all the time ) in every MTT and make sure they make final table and take home 3rd or 4th place ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Impossible, because the MTT winners' names are publicly available.

[ QUOTE ]
DO you really believe that they wont do this because they are honest people ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. They also won't do it because it will cost them money in the long term.

[ QUOTE ]
Who is going to catch them ?

[/ QUOTE ]
The public - like they caught Absolute Poker.

[ QUOTE ]
These companied that they pay big money to audit them ?

[/ QUOTE ]
...so now it is a massive, inter-company conspiracy?

[ QUOTE ]
What if this company finds something wrong with the system would they report this to the public first ? or would they report this to stars first and ask for a big bribe to keep their mouth shut ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Now you're throwing around entirely baseless and offensive accusations at a whole second group of people.

You should stop lying like a lying liar who lies.

[ QUOTE ]
Motive is everything and they definately have huge motive and nothing to stop them. When it comes down to money no big corporation is honest.

[/ QUOTE ]
Motive is not everything.

Evidence is everything.

As usual, you have provided no evidence.

Your claim that "no big corporation is honest" is a testament to the idiocy of your thinking, of your posts, and of your claims in general.