View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Felix: 1, Forces of Naiveness 0

[ QUOTE ]
This is an outright lie you dishonest hack. Funny how you ommitted the part where I said both sides are wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
I merely asked a question.
Getting you to concede that Iran has no justification for waging war against US troops in Iraq has been a long drawn out process....

[ QUOTE ]
But I mean I can't possibly argue against the actions of the US government in the middle east can I, unless of course I hate myself and America.

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends on the situation. I thought attacking Serbia was wrong. Serbia did nothing to us and the USA had no national security interest there. The quarrel was between the Serbs and the Albanians. Yet Clinton decided to attack them. With Iraq it is different because Iraq (1) violated the armistice many times and (2) tried to assassinated Bush41 in 1993. So the USA had a justification to attack Iraq a 2nd time.

[ QUOTE ]
Have a nice day, I can't be bothered by your dishonest uncivilized warmongering excuses for an argument any more.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dishonest? If anything I'm too honest. I make no apologies for my belief in properly applied gunboat diplomacy is +EV. The history of human nature proves me right... You are just frustrated because you have no answers to my overwhelming logic... And with regard to Germany, I thought they were justified in attacking Poland to get the Danzig back...