View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Why isn\'t BluffThis banned?

[ QUOTE ]
BT fights back when they attack him, and the same happens in reverse because he attacks them as well. If BT was banned for this then we would have to ban the guys he fights with too... and i think thats a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT,

this makes no [censored] sense at all. look at the thread diablo mentioned in his OP. bluffthis comes in and starts derailing the thread and being extremely negative, having no point, etc. of course he is going to be criticized by others for his terrible posts. how does that equate to, 'we have to ban them as well.' ??

part of moderation is making judgments about when someone has a valid point to make and does it in an acceptable manner, and when someone is just out of line, being ridiculous or being unacceptably hostile. in general, people who are hostile get much more leeway if they are also insightful, thoughtful, and correct. (some of us even get to be mods [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ) bluffthis meets none of those conditions in about 95% of his posts, which is why he is a cancer to the forums. tell him he can only post in legislation if you want, he is too much of a polarizing troll in basically every other forum.

it is lucky for OOT (and unlucky for everyone else) that he is aware i am willing to make this call and drop the hammer on him, and thus he stays out of OOT.