View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 08:43 AM

Default Re: Orange box & Team Fortress two beta thread

River,
Are you finding it easier to jump up through the grate on 2fort now? I can do it without fail with a soldier, although I have yet to develop the skill as a demoman. This move doesn't seem to be in common play yet as the enemy never expects you to appear via that route.

When you get down to the flag room and simply cannot take down the sentry this is obviously where greater degree of teamwork comes in. For the most part I have to respawn as a soldier, demo or spy and deal with the problem myself but it's really nice when the rest of the team is working well together and a group arrives down there together. Of course when the rest of the team are idiots this can get pretty frustrating.

I agree about well being one of the old classic maps. That was awesome, but it couldn't have worked in this game. I think you're dead right about the movement speed being the main problem.

I also agree that the scout is annoyingly overpowered. They should just tone down the scouts shotgun a bit, it's absurd when you see them running around a soldier killing him time and time again.