View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Some serious doubts about pokerstars...

[ QUOTE ]
my claim is that this is possible and i can never know.
i never said it is rigged for sure. i wanted some discussion about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why didn't you use the search function then? If you bothered to search then you might realize that their have been several of these same posts every week for the last few years. Nearly every so called 'discussion' just consists of the OP stubbornly refusing to listen to any of the arguments presented and it's just a total waste of time for everybody involved...

My own personal opinion is that most of the "OMG online poker is rigged posts" are from egotistical players who BELIEVE they SHOULD win and are not; hence their brain is incapable of accepting the facts and comes to the conclusion that it must be rigged against them. I've yet to see any OP accept this line of reasoning, so I don't bother posting the same old crap in each of these threads as it's totally futile... It's much easier to just ridicule the OP in the hope that they go away and stop cluttering the forum with YET ANOTHER so called 'discussion' on the riggeness of online poker... yawn, yawn, yawn...

There are many interesting (but unprovable) conspiracy theories out there that deserve some discussion, but I'm afraid to say that the "OMG online poker is rigged" theory is getting tiresome now.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]