View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Can i turn my hand face up while deciding to call an all in?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How about if it is my opponents' decision, and there is more than one opponent? Can I go all in and expose my cards before either of them has acted?

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhhh... That's a little weird, yes, but I do think I agree it's doing no more harm to one than another. So *I* am ok with it. But I imagine some poker floors have troubles with this and it surely violates the letter of the rules. If someone asked if he could play one card face up every hand, I doubt if the floor would ok it, though if I were at the table I'd be thrilled to have it happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say an early position raiser gets called by MP. I have aces in late position, push all-in and expose my hand. I suppose the two players already in the pot have a disadvantage to everyone who hasn't put any moey in the pot, but otherwise it seems like everyone has an equal footing.

Why would I want to do this? Because I have tremendously bad luck with aces. I want them just to fold when they see the aces and I'll be happy with the pot as is. I probably should just fold them whenever I get them and be money ahead, but I don't seem to be able to do it.