View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Some serious doubts about pokerstars...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lets put some common sense into this thread...

You think because a pros account was hacked its a big conspiracy theory? Do you have any idea how many hackers there are out there? Do you have any idea how many times someone has tried to hack a pro/rich Pokerstars players? The answer is a lot.

You act like this is the first hacking attempt and it worked. Peoples accounts get hacking attempts a lot, this is the first time it happened to a big name. It wasn't some inside job, Raymer had an easy password.

Also, you mention something about an employee maybe giving him the password? Passwords are embedded into a database. Just like Vbulletin, PHP, SMF. Noone knows your password. Thats why if you forget your password they never tell you it. They can only reset it and send you a new one.

Also, there is a thread on here about PokerStars secure IDs, Pokerstars will give you an ID # you type in when logging in. Im sure someone will find it for you.

Im sure if i tried hard enough i could guess his password. Im guessing it has to do with...champion, wsop, poker, raleigh, raymer, greg, his daughters name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also just to add on to my post above. WCOOP #13is tomorrow. This is a $1000 buy in tournament that is going to get about 2,000 players. Pokerstars weekly $1000 tournament gets about 300 players. There is going to be an extra 1700 players in this event. How many of those have never played a tounrment there before? A lot.

The WCOOP gets a lot more players than normal tournaments. Also, you pick 1 event of the 23 and find a new player and cry its a conspiracy.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've got a great idea! Why don't you swap AIM IDs with this guy and you can then discus rigging theories with each other without the need to post them here? Great idea eh?

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said it wasnt rigged and OP was an idiot. Why dont you learn to read and then you can swap books with a 4 year old? K?