View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Bellagio, Venetian, or Wynn

I've stayed at Bellagio and Venetian, not Wynn yet. I love the location of Venetian. You have Mirage and TI right across the street, and Wynn can be a not too long walk or quick taxi cab. Then Imperial Palace is right next door, along with Jimmy Buffet's just down the street. Ceasars is not too far either. For me, the Bellagio is one end of the strip and Wynn is at the other end, and Venetian is in the middle. There is really no place I would want to go past either "end". I hate spending $15-$20 each way on Taxi cabs. So I love the Venetian location.

And Venetian has an awesome food court, with tons of shops and very affordable. Bellagio is just too high-priced and stuffy for my taste and doesn't have nearly the variety that Venetian has. Too formal. And I like the Venetian rooms much better than Bellagio.

I've only played 1/2 at Venetian. I've played small limit and 2/5 nl at Bellagio in the past. I think Bellagio spreads more games, but they are both very nice poker rooms. I've only walked past the poker room at the Wynn.

Wife and I are going back at X-Mas and are most likely staying at Venetian. I would never stay at Bellagio again after staying at Venetian (unless the room rates were much better at the B).