View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Making a stand.......

Decisions on how we operate the forum are made as a team, RR and I work together with 2+2 management for guidance (and yes, they want us to move threads/lock threads that don't belong - we do that in all the forums on 2+2 - we are here for the good of the community). You see me act more because I work from home and RR has to work from the card room. I laugh about this quite often, I love when people spew "I hate TT" stuff when the moderation was actually done by RR, it makes me laugh because 99% of the time its from a newbie, someone who was banned (usually in another forum, we don't ban too many people in this forum because its not as problematic), or a lurker. Its very rare that a respected poster criticizes our moderation in this forum because generally they get it, and a few of the times we have been criticized by a respected poster I totally agreed with them. But then again respected posters have been around here long enough to know the rules (which I don't think you do based on the last post - please read the FAQ why blog-like posts are not allowed), and they also know that complaints are supposed to be made in ATF - which you failed to do.

Question - if you dont like the forum is run, then why do you spend time in the B&M forum? We are obviously doing something right because its one of the most active forums on 2+2.

PS: I wont respond here, please take the discussion to ATF if you want to complain in the future, its disrupting Machmood's thread (which is totally fine as it is, my post was about his daily blog-like plans which are a better fit for other forums on 2+2 but not for B&M).

PPS: Apparently there is more than one Machmood playing 20/40 in AC, the one I know is 50+. That surprises me!

PPPS: Has anyone noticed how little moderating we have had to do around here lately? There is a reason why. Its nice to only have to read a thread once to check that every thing is fine, thank you B&M regulars for making our jobs much easier!