View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: *Official \'How \'Bout them Cowboys?!?!\' Thread*

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I didn't even know there was a Cowboy thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Romo is not a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the haters. He was one of the top rated QB's in the league last year as a rookie, he is only going to get better, he has a ton of weapons and a stud O-Coordinator added this year...first of all he is a pretty good QB, with all of the tools around him he could become really good, maybe more.

Of course only time will tell with him but to say he isn't good is to flat out not watch the games and to form an opinion based on well, I dunno. Lastchance, did you watch the Miami game today? He made possibly the best DE in the league look stupid at least 4 or 5 times...he froze linebackers and safety's w/ great footwork in the open field and he consistently found receivers on broken plays just b/c of his ability to move in the pocket.

For a guy w/ only 12 games under his belt he has shown more control, poise and instinct than many have at that point in their career. He may flame out, who knows but at this point he has only continued to play exceptionally--I have no idea how anyone could say he isn't a good QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. I get a kick out of the mediots who were still questioning whether the Cowboys had found a QB during this offseason, and if he could "come back" from the Seattle game.

If you don't believe this guy is for real, you haven't been paying attention.