View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Good Luck Chuck--3% Tomatometer!

[ QUOTE ]
dane cook hate is SO POPULAR right now, and i can't really understand why. i guess jealousy? i personally don't really dig him, but the hate so fervent and widespread these days

[/ QUOTE ]

He has been hated by all comics (just like Mencia) for a very long time and the Dane Cook hatred has been going on for awhile--it's just a little more "in your face" b/c he has been quoted to say that he doesn't want to do stand up anymore and so you see him doing [censored] movies and that GODDAMN "THIS IS OCTOBER, THERE IS ONLY ONE OCTOBER COMMERCIAL"! BLAH.

Anyway, who cares if everyone hates him it is easy to hate someone that is a shill. He is an internet comic, and a market comic--he became famous by using tools other than what comics have used for decades--humor, wit, timing--his acting ability. Then he used the stand up platform to launch a movie career b/c he didn't really want to do that anyway but he knew that that was much easier of a business to get into. He is a poseur and a hack, who cares if everyone else hates him, you should hate this guy for everything he represents.