View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

I am no victim in this case. But I want still to play on Absolute. And I want to find a fair solution because of a couple of other reason.

If Absolute is ignoring the right of the victims this will result in an ongoing dispute, a never ending story. And as I said yesterday. I fight for Online-Poker in Germany. I will not fight for Absolute if nothing happens. I will do exactly the oposit instead. Because only fair Online-Poker will have a little chance to survive.
This means that fraudulent or questionable poker rooms have to be sorted out so that the good remaining ones can battle for their existence.

If Absolute would ask a certified audit company to examine this case in order to find the correct answer for the whole poker community than Absolute has a chance and also the right to survive, whatever the outcome will be. Perhaps nothing will be found, perhaps only measures for improvment will be found, perhaps the cheaters will be discovered, perhaps it can be found, that somebody within Absolute has stolen money. Even in worst case scenario Absolute will get a chance, because of the fact that most of poker players like Absolute, no thought about that.

I repeat me. I want to see an external audit done by experienced auditors. This might be seen unusual but in this case this is the only chance for Absolute and the whole poker community to stop this dispute.