View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Writing News Article on Absolute Poker Superuser Account Scandal

Hey guys I'm a freelance reporter writing a news article on the AP scandal and it would be great if I can get in contact with some of the high stakes players and get their official take on this.

I'd also like this thread to straighten out the details of this story for all of us. Anything like dates, screenshots, and details of AP's response would be awesome. I'd like this thread to be strictly about discussion surrounding the details and not whether or not you really think cheating actually happened. I think it did and thats what the evidence points too and that's how the news story is going to be presented. I don't believe AP has done anything illegal or immoral just that they are really incompetent.

I believe the number of accounts is five and their names are STEAMROLLER, DOUBLEDRAG, GRAYCAT, POTRIPPER, and PAYUP

I heard that some were suspended but, I don't know which ones specifically.

AP's official response would be nice too. What and when they said. I know in previous threads people showed their response but, not the corresponding dates.

Any online pros that want to get in contact with me so I can get some direct quotes and/or evidence can message me or send an e-mail at crg06c@fsu.edu

Ill post a link to the news article once it's done and if there are any blatant mistakes then I will fix them But, I hope this thread will help me avoid any. Thanks for the help guys.

P.S I emailed AP with a bunch of questions and as of yet have gotten no response.