View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
all fo you people are [censored] idiots. u send money to complete strangers and then bitch and complain when you get scammed like its everyone elses fault other then your own dumbasses. the only way not to get scammed, is to not send ur money to a complete stranger. i have been on both sides of the coin (i wanna make it clear that I have never hacked an account or anything, i simply accepted money that was given to me on a platter). And theres not really much anyone can do about if you send someone money and they dont send it back to you, although sometimes the player will get their money back i have seen that. i dont understand why a poker site would even give ur retarded ass money back if YOU sent someone money and didnt get your end of the deal returned, but they have been known to go out of the way to protect you retards who actually send thousands of dollars to someone you have known 5 minutes typing, if you send that kind of money to a complete stranger, you are honestly to stupid for life in my opinion and frankly dont even deserve your money back. i know this post is brutal guys, but its true and you all know it. the fact is, that the internet is one of the shadiest places you can be, we dont even realize or consider how vulnerable we really are, although Im not because I actually have a brain unlike most in here, and i refuse to send someone any more then 25$ online, use your heads guys, jesus

[/ QUOTE ]

If you need to scam people to get money online, it shows you are not very smart as you can obviously not win at poker. Any winning player would have no need to scam someone for money. So keep talking about how smart you are and how others who beat the game have no brain while you try and scam people so you can play a bunch of 5 dollar SnG's.