View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Bellagio, Venetian, or Wynn

Stayed at the Wynn Sept. 6-10th. Rooms are awesome, bed is the most comfortable thing I have ever laid on. Poker room lists were still displayed on in room TV (channel 29 IIRC).

Poker room was nice. I have played in all three, and I definitely prefer Wynn, Venetian, and Bellagio in that order, with Wynn/Venetian close- Venetian is definitely more slanted to NL (Wynn had a bunch of 4/8 games, an 8/16, and at least 1 other limit game). The massage chicks at Wynn were smokin'.

Transportation from the Wynn- you can cab it, hike to Venetian, or take the free shuttle that runs 8-8 from the Wynn to the Convention Center that drops you off at the foot of the Monorail. Get 10 rides for $40 (shareable), and you can make your way up and down the strip pretty cheaply. If you need to catch it after the shuttle quits running, you can jump on/off at the IP/Harrah's stop.

The coffee shop/pastry shop/drugstore food at Wynn is decent, but grossly overpriced. Heard good things about Crackers. Red 8 was ok, but a little expensive for the quality of food. The buffet was a disappointment compared to my last visit (good thing it was comped).

Keep an eye out for the [censored] who found/stole my cellphone and punch him in the [censored] for me kthx.