View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: My inner calling station lives....

[ QUOTE ]
bella or anyone else, if we raise the turn then whats your plan if he 3 bets? for the sake of the argument, consider both the case when hero is unknown to villain and when he has a read that I am an ABC multitabling tag (which I was at time hand was played)

[/ QUOTE ]

I would really have a hard time with the unknown, but would probably fold... uh... maybe... perhaps not... aaaarrrgh. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

But with an aggression factor postflop of 6... (Have you really only played 80 hands together? How does he know that you are ABC?). I would call him down from there on. Getting 9.5-2 on my money (call of turn raise, call of river bet), I feel that there might be the possibility (>20%) he's 3-betting his pocket pair here like crazy and trying to get me off AK or so.

In summary, my tendency to fold for raises or c/r or 3-bets on the turn grows larger as the player profile gets more passive and the table stakes get lower. Here you had a low table stake, but a very aggressive opponent.