View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: EPT Barcelona, Bluffing and Catching bluffs

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 5. I raise 33 utg to 1800, folds to bb who calls. Flop is 47T w/ 2 spades. He check calls 3k.

Turn 4x. ck ck. river Kx. He quickly pulls out 6k and slides it into the middle. I call.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a fold. He could have a flush draw and pair up a K at the river. Also, betsize is right for value.

PF is a limp.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 6. First hand of day 2, I raise emp 8 handed to 2500 at 400/800 w/ a6ss. (I had 105k) Folds to sb-- young aggro danish online pro (who i didnt know at first) looks at me, looks at my stack looks at his stack, then finally looks at his cards, and instantly cuts out 7500 and sticks it in hte middle, he has ~23k after the 7500.

I shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally, I fold.

But, you have enough phsyical tell to shove.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 7.
Same villain as before, I raise 66 ep to 3600 at 600/1200, mp calls, villain calls in sb.

Flop 24K w/ 2 diamonds. He checks, I bet 10k, mp folds, bb calls. Turn 4x, he checks I check. River T of diamonds. He checks after 7 secs or so, I put him all in for 45k.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would check behind. Only air would fold. Given his flop call and turn check, river check, if he has no air then he has you beat.

Our push is weak. It doesn't rep flush, doesn't rep King here.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 8.
I open raise A5o in the CO to 6000 at 1k2k, he calls on the button (he has 3bet me several times, and once 4bet me when i limp raised from the sb--i folded every time).

flop is A63r. I bet 10k, he makes it 28k leaving himself 18k or so more. I put him in for the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit:I need to think about this again.