View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Jeff Hwang PLO Book

Whatever dude, your act is old. The only thing I had ever actually said to you was that it was probably too much to assume that you have any idea what your were talking about when you started talking about how "the Fool doesn't make a ton of money." And then you started attacking me personally.

Listen. Like I said, I don't know you, and you don't know me, so this can't be personal. The fact is that whatever "beef" you think you have with me doesn't stand up on its own. You know it, too, because every single time you have hijacked my threads, your whole strategy of attack has been to make it about "me against everybody else" when that's just not how it is. For example, every time you list "online pros", my jab wasn't at online pros but rather at YOU.

And don't even begin to act as if you have ever tried to "debate" poker in any form with me in a civilized manner. The fact that you've been cataloging posts and planning for this is pure evidence that you've been on my case for the long haul.

You are acting like the guy who can't get a girl's attention legitimately, so instead you respond by assaulting her. It's not healthy behavior.

And seriously, dude, I can't be that important to you. If the fact that I have written a book induces such emotional swings for you that you spent however many months waiting for me to post just so you can attack me in such a manner (I can data mine your posts too), then you need to take a step back and chill out.