View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: I Lost Track of This Post....But Here I Go

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YOU'RE NOT ONLY KILLING MURDERERS, how is this not clear to you? 1.2 million dead in Iraq, how many of them are murderers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Here let me pull numbers directly out of my ass to justify my argument

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp. Seriously, HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE? Regardless of who the US is killing and who the Iraqis are killing, we created the situation that allowed the killing to happen.
[ QUOTE ]
Oh? That is news to me. I want to bomb their military installations and oil infrastructures. I doubt the civilian death toll would be higher than 200. Lets not exagerate to the figures to "millions". For "Joe Iran" oil worker that works the night shift and walks into a 1000 lb fire bomb being dropped on his refinery breakroom.....that is just his bad luck...

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, I mean we're bombing the oil buildings, not the people in there, it's not *our* fault is civilians die.
*rolls eyes*
[ QUOTE ]
You are deluded and blinded by your self hatred of the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol I love this type of response. I hate myself because I actually use logic and reason to decide who made a wrong action instead of blindly supporting the government I live under. It is of course a cop out for the neocon to use this as I mean who wants to hate themselves, amirite? It's a lot easier to use stawmen and leaps in logic to justify the government's war machine then actually debate it.
[ QUOTE ]
How is the USA being in Iraq infering in Iran's internal affairs?

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't say they did. We *are* interfering in Iraq. The fact that we're invading a nation and causing over a million people to die and two million refuges doesn't give us the right to do whatever we want in Iraq.

Iranians use their biases to say *we* are the one's interfering in Iraq. You and the deluded 18% who still support this farce use your biases to say *they* are.

Perhaps the US government and the Iran government are both wrong. Did I just blow your mind?
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes things must get worse before they get better. Iranian oil revenue is being used to kill Americans. So **** them. Lets burn their oil infrastructure to the ground...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the only way to stop this is to cause a nation of millions of innocents to driven into poverty. We shouldn't actually look at the reasons they are funding the death of Americans, [censored] them. We are American, there's no way we can be wrong, if you say otherwise you hate yourself.
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps or perhaps not. No one knows for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes we do. It's universally agreed upon by every intelligence agency in the US besides the fact that it's simply logical that an anti-X group is going to gain popular when X does something that is incredibly unpopular.
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps or perhaps not. No one knows for sure. The muslim world is FILLED with would be terrorists. Kill one and there are a 100 more to take their place.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly! You got this part. Antagonization = resentment and future attacks. We can either appeal to the moderates who currently don't want to blow us by, ummm, not being economic and military imperialists. Because if someone did that to us, you'd want to kill them right?
[ QUOTE ]
Money is their main limitation.

[/ QUOTE ]
9/11 cost about $500,000. Germany's economy after WW1 was destroyed by the allies, some how they quickly ended up nearly taking over the world in their quest of vengence.