View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: I Lost Track of This Post....But Here I Go

[ QUOTE ]
YOU'RE NOT ONLY KILLING MURDERERS, how is this not clear to you? 1.2 million dead in Iraq, how many of them are murderers?

[/ QUOTE ]
The 1.2 million figure can NOT be verified.
My personal estimate is the US military has about a 50:1 kill ratio.
So My Estimate of responsibility of Iraqi deaths are:
US Troops: 5%; 3000x50 = 150,000 (with 5% civilians, collateral damage)
Sunni Death Squads: 35%
Shia Death Squads: 40%
AQ: 10%
Crime: 5%
Natural Deaths: 5%
So IMO, 95% of Iraqi deaths are the responsibility of the Iraqis. America kills are a drop in the bucket. So your blaming the wrong party.....as usual.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is the error you are making. You are proposing destroying the lives of millions of Iranians and Syrians for actions of select individuals that make the decisons in those countries. You are failing to disconnect the citizens who have very little say from the people that actually run the show.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh? That is news to me. I want to bomb their military installations and oil infrastructures. I doubt the civilian death toll would be higher than 200. Lets not exagerate to the figures to "millions". For "Joe Iran" oil worker that works the night shift and walks into a 1000 lb fire bomb being dropped on his refinery breakroom.....that is just his bad luck...

[ QUOTE ]
Call me crazy but I think *we* interfered in Iraq first. See what I mean when I say you think just like them? THEY WOULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE US!

[/ QUOTE ]
You are deluded and blinded by your self hatred of the USA.
How is the USA being in Iraq infering in Iran's internal affairs? Answer: It does NOT. You are again demonstrating your self-hating American tendencies for implying Iranians are justified in killing American in Iraq... You will have to do some incredible leaps in logic to justified this...

[ QUOTE ]
This really can't be that hard for you to get.
1) We interfere in their affairs for decades
2) They get tired of it and strike back.

[/ QUOTE ]
That nitwit Jimmy Carter abandoned the Shah of Iran and even undermined his regime. As a result, the religous fanatics took over in Iran. Did they say, "Thanks Jimmy for your help?" No, they invaded US sovereign terriotory (US embassy) and held our people hostages for 444 days. The current Iranian regime drew 'first blood', so **** them. Payback is a bitch...

[ QUOTE ]
And drive their economy into the ground thus making life for an Iranian even worse.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sometimes things must get worse before they get better. Iranian oil revenue is being used to kill Americans. So **** them. Lets burn their oil infrastructure to the ground...

[ QUOTE ]
Proven by the fact that AQ has grown in power since and because of the Iraq war, Amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps or perhaps not. No one knows for sure. The muslim world is FILLED with would be terrorists. Kill one and there are a 100 more to take their place. Money is their main limitation. Take out their oil fields and they become another typical worthless Arab country like Jordan...