View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Stop Railbird Speculation

I really don't feel a lot of these people posting here are qualified to comment on this, bar high limit-regulars. It ends up being blind railbird speculation or exaggeration.

I'm a high limit regular. I'm not going to reveal my sn but a few of you know my stance....

No offense to Doubledrag but he's definitely not the type who comes off with the intelligence to be able to crack the security of AP. If you know anything about systems or programming you guys are really kidding yourself if you can find someone who can do that, let alone it be DoubleDrag. If there were such a person who was able to crack AP, why would they give it to someone with the intelligence of DoubleDrag?

My simple explanation is he's a nutcase, and nutcases will enjoy the good and bad of variance and also make some pretty jaw droppingly bad (or seemingly brilliant) plays.

Ok so say he raised 90% pre-flop and 10x the big blind, he has to keep playing overly aggressive post flop to compensate. Against solid players we're not going to commit a lot of chips with a marginal hand 90% of the time. His is a losing strategy but he'll benefit a lot from variance when he runs good but also suffer when he runs not so good. When you play like he did the standard deviation is going to be like 15 buyins / 100.

When he started losing he played like a sheep. I was able to make a chunk of my money back when he started losing.

Btw I severely doubt he won 200k-400k whatever people are saying. I encourage the high-limit regulars to each post how much they lost to him.

Send DoubleDrag back please. If you don't play him I will..